These days, I find myself scrolling through Facebook a lot more than I should be. But today, I owe it all to the social media app for helping me discover one of the EASIEST cookie recipes I’ve ever come across.
Introducing: QUARANTINE COOKIES (basically just peanut butter sugar cookies)
Seriously, all you need is three ingredients and fifteen minutes and you’ll have 15-20 cookies for you and your quarantine pals.
Follow these steps, and you’ll have cookies that are ready to eat in less than 20 minutes!
- Preheat your oven to 325°F
- In a medium size mixing bowl, stir together the egg, cup of peanut butter, and cup of sugar.
- When ingredients are mixed together, roll the dough into balls and place on a (greased!!!) cookie sheet.
- Place the cookies in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool before eating.
And there you go! Literally the easiest cookies I have ever made! And yummy, too!
Let me know some of your favorite quarantine snacks in the comments below. And maybe drop a link to the recipe if it’s something I can make for myself!